Arrival day is Sunday July 5. Departure day is Sunday July 12. For campers travelling independently we can pick up at Provincetown Ferry, Bus Station and Airport.
This year we will stay at the Truro Hostel, which we have booked for our exclusive use. The hostel is about 5 miles outside of Provincetown, where most of our activities take place. It is a quarter mile from gorgeous Ballston Beach. Truro Hostel provides all bedding and linens. Rooms consist of bunk beds. Bunk assignments are done at random.
Breakfast: continental breakfast at the hostel
Lunch: selection of sandwiches with fruit or vegetable platter
Dinner: we provide dinner at the hostel and at different restaurants
- Sun: Cookout at the Hostel
- Mon: Mac N Cheese and Salad at Surf Club Restaurant
- Tue: Burritos at Daddy's Burritos
- Wed: Chicken or Vegetable Stir Fry at Surf Club Restaurant
- Thu: Hot Dogs and Fried Vegetables at Canteen
- Fri: Pizza at Spiritus Pizza
- Sat: Cookout at the Hostel
Most of our activities take place in Provincetown, where we have booked a clubhouse for the week at the Center for Coastal Studies.
Provincetown is an unique place. Renowned for its welcoming environment as a small LGBTQ summer resort, with some of the country's best beaches, an unique place in American history and as an artists' colony with a rich art scene, and a mix of modern life and old world charm.
The camp offers 5 elements which take place at local venues and outdoors. Our Camp makes full use of all that Provincetown has to offer and for the week of Camp we make the town our own. Exact programming is to be confirmed but is based on the following five elements
- Art Lab
- Summer Camp Fun
- Ptown Campus
- Great Outdoors
- Self Discovery
- Sun: Arrival, Cookout, Beach Bonfire
- Mon: Swim Test, Beach Wipeout, Whale Watch, Sunset Dune Tour
- Tue: Amazing Race, Gilbert Baker Art Project, Carrie The Musical
- Wed: Gilbert Baker Art Project, Electives 1 (Music Video, Fashion Shoot, Ukulele Workshop), Electives 2 (Discussions with Faith Leaders & Elders, LGBTQ History App, Identity Workshop), Well Strung Concert
- Thu: Downtime at Beach & Hostel, Electives 3 (Music Video, Drag Workshop, Art Walk), Electives 4 (Music Video, Halloween Promo Shoot, Cupcake Wars), (Supervised) Free time in town
- Fri: Beach Yoga, Downtime at Beach & Hostel, Marriage Equality Thrift Store Challenge, Dress Rehearsal, Show N Tell Talent Show & Fundraiser
- Sat: Beach Yoga, Community Banquet, Beach Bonfire, Awards & Graduation, Disco Dance Off
- Sun: Check Out, Closing Ceremony, Goodbye